quinta-feira, agosto 18, 2005

SADNESS IS POISON!


The box was plenty of tablets. I looked at it and the only wish was to take all of them. Only one thought – to disappear for ever! (as too many had already done)…

Nevertheless, to take the poison would mean to cut the possibility to go on, I could not give up! I was not inside a deep hole.

What is friendship? Who knows its real meaning? How can people use the word to generate unhappiness? Or to suppose that is creating it? How can people use their good times to show the inferiority of the others?

And I looked at the box again, but I’m strong enough to think that should be a mistake. The best thing we have is to be alive ……

12.08.05

Post script – There are some moments during our lives that to die seems to be the solution for the whole sadness we are feeling, but to die is not really a solution and looking around we refill our loneliness reminding our friends, lovers, pets already died, and we decide that life is precious and the best way to celebrate them, it is to go on and never give up.

I suppose, I gave the explanation to my previous script and the picture was only operating as a “pay attention”, so, I decided to use another photo.

18.08.05

Sem comentários: